Experienced Audiologists Proudly Serving Patients in Mauston, WI
If you need a trustworthy audiologist in Mauston, Wisconsin, look no further than the skilled hearing doctors at Professional Hearing Care. We’ve treated more than 20,000 patients since our founding in 2007, and we keep ourselves updated on the latest science and research. Our team takes a collaborative approach to treatment, utilizes state-of-the-art technology, and even offers 24/7 support to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
The audiologists at Professional Hearing Care strive to provide patients with a comprehensive treatment experience. The services we offer include:
- Hearing clarity restoration using NeuroTechnology™ and a wide array of hearing aids, including invisible hearing aids (our hearing aid doctors can recommend the best option for your needs)
- Hearing aid maintenance and repairs
- Hearing loss rehabilitation
- Ear wax removal
- Treatment for tinnitus (ringing in ears)
- Treatment for sound sensitivity disorders, such as misophonia and hyperacusis
- Hearing preservation and protection using customized earplugs and monitors
- Cognitive rehabilitation
Did you know that hearing loss can increase a person’s risk of experiencing cognitive decline, potentially leading to issues such as dementia and memory loss? With that in mind, our hearing doctors will recommend certain steps you can take to keep your mind sharp.
Schedule Your Free New Patient Assessment
If you’d like to discuss your hearing care needs with an audiologist at our Mauston, WI, office—located at 509 North Union Street—contact Professional Hearing Care today and request a free new patient assessment. During your appointment, we’ll tell you more about our process, speak with you about your treatment goals, perform any necessary hearing and cognitive screenings, review your test results, and discuss how our team can best serve you. You’ll also receive a free copy of “Start Living Again: The Family Guide to the New Treatment of Hearing Loss and Tinnitus,” a book written by our founder, Dr. Laura Vinopal, Au.D. Be sure to ask about our affordable monthly payment plans and financing options, as well as our 30-day money-back guarantee on newly purchased hearing aids.