Reduce Your Risk of Dementia in Westby
Improved Hearing Clarity Helps Cognitive Health
Individuals with hearing loss are at an increased risk for developing cognitive decline and dementia. New research has found that hearing loss treatment is the single most modifiable way to reduce the risk of dementia in Westby. While your risk increases with the degree of hearing loss, it is important to note that even mild hearing loss can increase your risk by as much as 200%! If you or a loved one struggles to hear clearly, Professional Hearing Care is here to help.
Consider the following:
- Are most of the sounds you hear muffled or difficult to make out?
- Are you cheating by reading lips or relying on situational context?
- Is it difficult to hear a conversation when there is background noise such as when you’re in a restaurant?
- Do people around you ask you to turn down the TV or radio frequently?
- Do you have difficulty following a conversation in the car?
- Do you guess at words often, sometimes incorrectly?
- Are you uncomfortable in social situations because you are worried about not being able to hear?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves, more loudly or slowly?
- Have family members or friends approached you about your hearing?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’re not alone. Whether you suffer from slight or significant hearing loss, your cognitive abilities are likely to be adversely affected, and we can help you restore your hearing clarity to prevent cognitive decline.
According to recent evidence from Columbia University, today’s leading treatment options for hearing restoration can help to slow down or prevent the development of memory loss and dementia. Our full-service hearing clinics work to combat memory loss and dementia by staying at the forefront of modern hearing technology. At Professional Hearing Care, we are here to help you keep your mind sharp!
Call Our Office to Reduce Your Risk of Dementia in Westby Today!
To start improving your hearing today, schedule your Complimentary New Patient Assessment by calling 608-847-2444 or by clicking here. Your appointment includes an explanation of our process, screening based on your needs, a review of your results, and a FREE copy of Dr. Darrow’s Book, “Stop Living In Isolation.”
Our friendly team will take the time to answer all of your questions about our hearing rehabilitation treatments, our offices, affordable financing, and anything else that you would like to know about us!
As one of the premier audiology practices in Mauston, La Crosse & Westby, WI, our audiologists and team at Professional Hearing Care also provide 5-star hearing care to patients from Viroqua, Tomah, Sparta, New Lisbon, Richland Center & Baraboo, WI, and the surrounding areas.