Reducing Dementia Risk
Keep Your Mind Sharp With Help From Our Team
Individuals who experience hearing loss are at an increased risk for developing cognitive decline and dementia. New research finds treating hearing loss is the single most modifiable way to reduce your risk of dementia near Baraboo, WI. While your risk increases with the degree of hearing loss, it is important to note that even mild hearing loss can increase your risk by as much as 200%! If you or a loved one struggles to hear clearly, our team can help.
Curious if You Have Hearing Loss? Ask Yourself the Following Questions:
- Is it difficult to hear a conversation when there is background noise present?
- Are others asking you to turn down the TV or radio frequently?
- Do you have trouble following a conversation in the car?
- Do you find yourself guessing at words often?
- Are you uncomfortable in social situations because you are worried about hearing?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves often?
- Are most of the sounds you hear muffled and difficult to make out?
- Are you cheating by reading lips or relying on situational context?
- Have multiple family members or friends addressed your hearing with you?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’re not alone! Whether you suffer from slight or significant hearing loss, your cognitive abilities are likely to be negatively affected.
There is hope, however! According to recent evidence from Columbia University, today’s leading treatment options for restoring hearing can help to slow down or prevent the development of memory loss and dementia. Our full-service hearing clinics work to combat memory loss and dementia by staying at the forefront of modern hearing technology. At Professional Hearing Care, we are here to help you keep your mind sharp!
Contact Us to Reduce Your Risk of Dementia Near Baraboo, WI
- An Explanation of Our Process
- Hearing & Cognitive Screening Based on Your Needs
- A Review of Your Results
- A FREE Copy of Dr. Darrow’s Book, Stop Living In Isolation
During your appointment, we will take the time to fully inform you of your condition, our recommended treatment, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you hear the sounds of life again!