Reducing Dementia Risk
Hearing Rehabilitation to Keep Your Mind Sharp
At Professional Hearing Care, we understand that hearing loss affects more than just your ears. Recent studies show that there is a direct connection between hearing loss and cognitive function. Even mild hearing loss increases your risk of developing cognitive decline and dementia by 200-500%! If you or a loved one struggles with hearing loss, we offer hearing rehabilitation to keep your mind sharp and reduce your risk of dementia in the New Lisbon, WI, area.
Contact Us if You Experience the Following…
- Difficulty hearing when there is background noise.
- TV or radio needs to be louder for you than for your spouse or family.
- Trouble following a conversation in the car.
- Asking others to repeat themselves often.
At Professional Hearing Care, our approach to treatment includes full hearing rehabilitation that is proven to help slow down or prevent the development of memory loss and dementia. Our hearing clinics fight dementia by offering the latest in hearing technology. We are here to help improve your cognitive function AND your hearing!
Contact Us to Reduce Your Risk of Dementia in the New Lisbon, WI, Area
- An Explanation of Our Process
- Hearing & Cognitive Screening Based on Your Needs
- A Review of Your Results
- A FREE Copy of Dr. Vinopal’s Book, Start Living Again
During your appointment, we will take the time to fully inform you of your condition, our recommended treatment, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you hear the sounds of life again!